Sleeper bus from Danang to Nha Trang – Luxury Cabin Sleeper Buses (21 – 22 cabins on bus only)
FREE HOTEL PICKUP !!!
Nha Trang is a coastal resort city in southern Vietnam known for its beaches, diving sites and offshore islands. Its main beach is a long, curving stretch along Tran Phu Street backed by a promenade, hotels and seafood restaurants. Aerial cable cars cross over to Hon Tre Island, and the nature reserves of Hon Mun and Hon Tam islands, reachable by boat, have coral reefs.
If you are flying from outside Vietnam, you will have to flight first to one of the biggest two cities in Vietnam; Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh City. Once in Vietnam, Nha Trang is located in the south central coast, just 400 kilometers away from Ho Chi Minh City. There are different options to get to Nha Trang City:
You will find domestic flight tickets starting from 50 USD departing from Ho Chi Minh City (1 h), Hanoi (1h 50min), Da Nang (1h) and Haiphong (1h 45min). Moreover, there are direct flights arriving from China and South Korea.
Nha Trang airport is called Cam Ranh Airport and it is about 30 km away from the city center. From there, you can take a 45 minutes taxi ride which should cost you about 15$ to the event and tourist area or you can take a shuttle bus for around 3$.
The Nha Trang train station is in the center of the town, west to the cathedral. It has good connections to destinations including Danang and HCMC which both take about 10h. It is also possible to get there from Hanoi and get the chance to appreciate the marvelous beauty the coast. However, this is a long 27 hours only possible for those athletes with time.
If you are planning to take a bus from HCMC, it will take you about 9 hours. You can either go to one of the bus stations or buy the tickets through some of the multiple travel agencies in HCMC. There are also daily departures from Da Nang (11hours) or from Dalat (4hours).
If you are coming from other cities, this is the correspondent distances to Nha Trang:
Hoi An 416 km
Mui Ne 176 km
Da Nang 514 km
Khanh Hoa 37 km
Binh Dinh 217 km
Phan Thiet 189 km
From Nha Trang, you can head to Dalat for one of the best ride experiences. Moreover, once in Dalat, you can road back to Mui Ne and from there back to Nha Trang. This loop can be either done by the athletes themselves bus, or by limousine bus.
There are 3 main types of sleeper bus in Da Nang, Viet Nam
1. Luxury cabin sleeper bus or VIP cabin sleeper bus (with/without toilet): 2 layers, 2 rows of seats, 1 aisle, 21-22 cabins, usb charge every cabin, curtains.
2. Limousine 32-34 seats sleeper bus (with/without toilet): 2 layers, 3 rows of seats, 2 aisles, 32-34 seats, usb charge every cabin, curtains.
3. Normal 38-44 seats sleeper bus (with/without toilet): 2 layers, 3 rows of seats, 2 aisles, 38-44 seats.
How to get from DaNang to Nha Trang by sleeper bus?
You can come to Da Nang Bus Station to buy the tickets. However, buying tickets at the Bus Station is the complicated option (taxi fare from city center to the bus station more than 100.000 vnd/1 way, you have to come there to buy the bus tickets in advance to make sure they still have available tickets, and you have to come there again to go; otherwise, you have to come back again and waste much time and money and worries ….
So, you should contact/come to the Representative Bus Booking Office of Da Nang Bus Station at:
Tel: (+84-236) 3 89 82 86
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
– Ticket cost: (Please contact us for the update price)
– Length: 519 Km, about 11 hours.
– Departure time from Danang: 16:00, 17:00, 18:00, 19:00 and 20:30
– This direct sleeper bus from Danang to Nhatrang is very convenient, cheap and clean. Bus departs at Danang Bus Station or Da nang city Centre.
WHY US ?
- Easy bus tickets booking from Da Nang with Danangbus (Via WhatsApp 24/7).
- You can save much TIME (don’t need to come to the Bus Station to check the price, time, seats availability).
- You can save much MONEY when booking bus tickets from Da Nang with Danangbus (same fixed price with the Bus Station listing, reserve tickets without any booking fee).
- Without WORRIES (Just contact Danangbus, you will be taking care along your journey).
- “Live” Customer Support via WhatsApp.