Sleeper bus from Danang to Dalat
Đà Lạt (Da Lat or Dalat), the capital of Lam Dong Province in southern Vietnam’s Central Highlands, is centered around a lake and golf course, and surrounded by hills, pine forests, lakes and waterfalls. Known as the “City of Eternal Spring” for its distinctive temperate climate, Da Lat was developed as a resort by the French in the early 1900s, and many reminders of its colonial heritage remain.
Distance between Danang and Dalat: 650 km (by road)
Duration: 15 hours (by sleeper bus)
How to get from DaNang to Da Lat by sleeper bus?
You can come to Da Nang Central Bus Station, go to The Ticket Counter number 04 there to buy your ticket and wait for the bus. However, buying tickets at the station is the complicated option (taxi fare from city center to the bus station more than 100.000 vnd/1 way, and you have to come there to buy the tickets in advance to make sure they still have available tickets; otherwise, you have to come back again and waste much time and money and worries ….
So, you should contact/come to the Representative Bus Booking Office of Da Nang Central Bus Station at:
Tel: (+84-236) 3 89 82 86
Mobile: (+84) 907401090
- Ticket cost: 265.000 vnd (Please contact us for the update price)
- Length: 650 Km, about 15 hours.
- Departure time from Danang: 17:00
- This direct sleeper bus from Danang to Dalat is very convenient, cheap and clean. Bus departs at Danang Bus Station at 17:00, it stops for dinner around 22:00 in 30 mins, then arrives Dalat Intercity Bus Station (Ben Xe Lien Tinh Da Lat – 01 To Hien Thanh street, Da Lat) at 8:00 am.
- YOU CAN SAVE MUCH TIME and WORRIES (don’t need to come to the Bus Station to check the price, time, seats availablity)
- SAVE MONEY (same fixed price with the Bus Station listing),
- YOU CAN BOOK/BUY IN ADVANCE WITHOUT BOOKING FEE !