Vinh city and the Nghe An Province are rapidly growing tourist destinations on the North Central Coast of Vietnam, and are home to various attractions. The city features several unique sites including Song Lam (Light Blue River), Ho Chi Minh Square, Phuong Hoang Trung Do (Phoenix Capital with Quang Trung King Temple), Dung Quyet Mountain with picturesque and breathtaking scenery of the Lam River, Hong Linh Mountain Rank, East Vietnam Sea and all of Vinh City. President Ho Chi Minh’s hometown, Kim Lien, is 10 kilometres (6.2 mi) west of Vinh in Nam Dan district. Cua Lo beach is 15 kilometres (9.3 mi) east of the center of the city, it is one of the most beautiful beaches in Vietnam. There, tourists can see the beauty of outstanding landscapes and enjoy fresh seafood dishes. Tourists can visit Hon Ngu island, the island is 4 km offshore. It consists of 2 islands: the larger stands at 133 metres (436 ft) above sea level and the smaller at 88 metres (289 ft). Pù Mát National Park, one of the largest and most well-preserved national parks in Vietnam, is located 120 kilometres (75 mi) west of Vinh. A local tour company offers guided tours of Pu Mat in English or Vietnamese, with the chance to explore Khe Kem Waterfall, Giang River boat trip, Pha Lai Dam, and “Sang Le” Forest. Nguyen Du’ homeland is 5 kilometres (3.1 mi) South of Vinh. He was a famous poem in the world with The Tale of Kieu.
- Quyet Mountain is 5 km South East from centre. Which is an ecological tourist area and bold cultural-historical-Nghe An. Quyet Mountain Park was built on the basis of preserving a cultural heritage-historical over 200 years. It was Phuong Hoang Trung Do (Phoenix Centre Capital) of Quang Trung King.
- Muong Thanh Safari Land, Muong Thanh Water Park are located in Dien Lam, Dien Chau about 60 km North from Vinh city centre. There are many wilf animals from everywhere in the World, such as: Rhino, giraffe, white tiger, yellow tiger, bear, elephant, hippo, zebra horse, hyenas, jaguar…
- Bai Lu Resort is located in Nghi Loc about 20 km North East from Vinh centre.Tourist can enjoy views beach by climing to the top of Heaven Gate mountain. It can be said “Da Lat on the sea”.
- Sunflower field in Nghia Dan, about 100 km North West from Vinh city, which is 80 hetares wide. Those flowers are in full bloom from late March to mid-April and mid-December yearly.
- Huong Tich Pagoda Ha Tinh, about 20 km South from Vinh city. The Pagoda was built during the Tran kings attached to the Princess Dieu Thien. It was dubbed “First Hoan Chau spots” not only because this place is a unique landscape, but also because of the ancient sediments were handed thousands of years. Tourists can travel there by bus, boat trips on Nha Duong Lake, take the cable car up the mountain.
- Vinpearl Cua Hoi is 10 km east of Vinh City. With an area of 38.7 hectares, this is a world-class 5-star resort. This place has pristine beaches, large artificial pool, water park and other class services.
Danang city to Vinh city
You can be easy to book the online tickets at www.danangbus.com
– Length:470 Km, about 11 hours.
– Departure time from Danang: 14:30 and 17:00
– Tickets Booking office in Da Nang:
Tel: (+84-236) 3 89 82 86
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com