Đà Lạt, the capital of Lâm Đồng Province in southern Vietnam’s Central Highlands, is centered around a lake and golf course, and surrounded by hills, pine forests, lakes and waterfalls. Known as the “City of Eternal Spring” for its distinctive temperate climate, Đà Lạt was developed as a resort by the French in the early 1900s, and many reminders of its colonial heritage remain.
How to get from Da Nang to Da Lat
1. BY AIR – FLIGHTS:
Vietnam Airlines Schedule:
There are one return flight from Dalat to Da Nang & vice versa
– From Dalat to Danang: 08:10 AM everyday.
– From Danang to Dalat: 06:10 AM everyday.
Airline booking offices:
+ Vietnam Airlines Representative Office
Add: 02 Ho Tung Mau street, Dalat.
Tel: (+84-63) 3 833 499 – 3 841 841
Flying hours: Dalat – Danang: 1 hour 20m.
2. BY BUS – ROAD:
– The high-quality bus is the best choice for tourists who want to travel to Dalat by road. The service here is fair, there are always ready bus to pick tourists up to the station. The main bus station is located at No. 1 To Hien Thanh street which is 1km far from the city center. At the station, tourists can book tickets for Dalat – Danang route (770km).
– The ticket cost of the high-quality bus is rather higher than other coaches but the service is fair. In the peak period, tourists should book return ticket as soon as you have the plan to travel to Dalat.
Danang city ↔ Dalat city
You can be easy to book the online tickets at www.danangbus.com or www.danangbackpackers.com
– Length: 770 Km, about 14 hours.
– Departure time:
+ From Dalat: at 3:00pm, 4:00pm.
+ From Danang: at 5:00pm, 7:00pm.
– Booking office:
+ Sleeper bus from Da Nang to Da Lat at Da Nang Central Bus Station
Add: 201 Ton Duc Thang St, Hoa Minh ward, Lien Chieu Dist, Danang.
Or Representative office of Da Nang Central Bus Station at:
Add: 63 Huynh Ly St, Thuan Phuoc ward, Hai Chau Dist, Danang
Tel: (+84-236) 3 89 82 86