Đà Lạt, the capital of Lâm Đồng Province in southern Vietnam’s Central Highlands, is centered around a lake and golf course, and surrounded by hills, pine forests, lakes and waterfalls. Known as the “City of Eternal Spring” for its distinctive temperate climate, Đà Lạt was developed as a resort by the French in the early 1900s, and many reminders of its colonial heritage remain.
How to get from Da Nang to Da Lat
1. BY AIR – FLIGHTS:
Vietnam Airlines Schedule:
There are one return flight from Dalat to Da Nang & vice versa
– From Dalat to Danang: 08:10 AM everyday.
– From Danang to Dalat: 06:10 AM everyday.
Airline booking offices:
+ Vietnam Airlines Representative Office
Add: 02 Ho Tung Mau street, Dalat.
Tel: (+84-63) 3 833 499 – 3 841 841
Flying hours: Dalat – Danang: 1 hour 20m.
2. BY TRAIN – RAILWAY:
+ Tourists catch the train from Da Nang railway station (in Da Nang city) to Thap Cham railway station (in Ninh Thuan province). Then, at Thap Cham, there is free bus of the station picking you up to Dalat, you can enjoy the beauty of Ngoan Muc pass.
It takes you 15 hours from Danang railway station to Thap Cham railway station and then 3 hours from Thap Cham to Dalat city.
+ Or tourists catch the train from Danang railway station to Nha Trang railway station (in Khanh Hoa province). Then, you catch the bus (with cost) to Dalat at the bus station in the South of Nha Trang city (address: No. 58, 23 thang 10 street, Nha Trang city, Khanh Hoa province), of:
It takes you 14 hours from Danang railway station to Nha Trang railway station and 3hours 30m from Nha Trang to Dalat.
3. BY BUS – ROAD:
– The high-quality bus is the best choice for tourists who want to travel to Dalat by road. The service here is fair, there are always ready bus to pick tourists up to the station. The main bus station is located at No. 1 To Hien Thanh street which is 1km far from the city center. At the station, tourists can book tickets for Dalat – Danang route (770km).
– The ticket cost of the high-quality bus is rather higher than other coaches but the service is fair. In the peak period, tourists should book return ticket as soon as you have the plan to travel to Dalat.
Danang city ↔ Dalat city
You can be easy to book the online tickets at www.danangbus.com or www.danangbackpackers.com
– Length: 770 Km, about 14 hours.
– Departure time:
+ From Dalat: at 3:00pm, 4:00pm.
+ From Danang: at 5:00pm, 7:00pm.
– Booking office:
+ Sleeper bus from Da Nang to Da Lat at Da Nang Central Bus Station
Add: 201 Ton Duc Thang St, Hoa Minh ward, Lien Chieu Dist, Danang.
Or Representative office of Da Nang Central Bus Station at:
Add: 63 Huynh Ly St, Thuan Phuoc ward, Hai Chau Dist, Danang
Tel: (+84-236) 3 89 82 86